Terms and Conditions
All Unraveling services and communication, email or otherwise, delivered by Arianna Noelle, as well as information set forth on this website (stitchthethread.com) are meant to help you identify the areas in your life and in your thinking that could shift. Unraveling is not professional mental health care or medical care. While distinguished from coaching and counseling, for legal purposes it may be called a life coaching / wellness coaching / spiritual coaching service. If you feel psychologically stressed to the point that it is interfering with your ability to function, please have the courage to seek the help you need in the form of a professional counselor.
In that spirit, by purchasing Unraveling sessions or packages, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
- I understand that the services I will be receiving are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that Arianna Noelle is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
- I understand that life / spiritual coaching, and Unraveling, at present, are part of an unregulated industry and that Arianna Noelle is not licensed by the State of New York or any other state. I also understand that for all legal purposes, the services provided will be considered to be provided in the State of New York.
- I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
- I understand that Unraveling is not a substitute for psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy I need.
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by Arianna Noelle are solely for the purpose of aiding me to make my own decisions. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent for these conversations to assist me in achieving such goals and progress.
- I understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, there are no promised outcomes included but not limited to increased clientelle, profitability and or business success.
- I understand that Arianna Noelle will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement limited in this capacity. Furthermore, the law requires one to provide information or to testify, and Arianna Noelle will do so to the extent the law requires.
- I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype and other technology.
- I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Arianna Noelle, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by Arianna Noelle as a result of the conversations otherwise resulting from the relationship contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.